Take this camera microscope in your hand during an examination and touch it directly onto the skin, scalp or hair.
A live color video image will be displayed on the screen and presented to your client or patient. Just by touching the sample with the internally lit lens tip, you are instantly focusing, illuminating, and magnifying to the screen.
Capture still images to an iPad or iPhone for evaluation and analysis, archiving, or printing. The ProScope Mobile is battery powered and uses the same lenses (1x up to 400x) and accessories as the ProScope HR2 and the Scope On A Rope L2.
The ProScope Mobile was the first Wi-Fi digital camera microscope available. The ProScope Mobile displays live skin and hair images wirelessly to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It creates its own Wi-Fi network, allowing a single device within range to connect to it and display the live image on the screen using the free App.
Magnify skin and hair live to the screen to help determine skin, scalp and hair condition to recommend products or services. Images can be captured simultaneously to all devices using the capture button on the camera handset; the images are saved right on the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch and Windows PC for viewing or comparing over time.
Skin and Hair Application
• Enhance the client's understanding of the characteristics and cosmetic features of their hair and skin
• Most effective way to sell treatment and product solutions
• Affordable and diverse model perfect for any skin or hair care professional
• STR’s various Skin and Hair Examination Kits provide the perfect magnification lenses for your needs
• Use during ongoing treatment or product use to assure effectiveness of skin and hair care regimen
• Make an impact and sell your products and services with the ProScope Mobile
• Available Lenses: 1-10x, 1-10x LED, 30x Side-lighting, 30x polarizing, 50x, 50x polarizing, 100x, 200x, 400x, microscope adaptor, all internally lit LED (except 1-10x, microscope adaptor)
• Image sensor: 1/4" CMOS
• Resolution: 640x480, 320x240
• Output: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11b, 2.4 GHz bandwidth
• Operation Range: about 10m
• Power source: 3 AA batteries (Alkaline, Ni-MH)
• Power consumption: about 2.5W
• Continuous Operation Time: Alkaline – about 2 hrs, Ni-MH – about 3 hrs (depending on environment)
• White Balance: Automatic with manual control
• Color Adjustments: Factory Preset
• Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius
• Weight: 130g (main unit with lens, without battery)
• Warranty: one year
iPhone: 3G, 3GS, 4 or newer with AirMicro app installed
iPad with AirMicroPad app installed
iPod touch with AirMicro app installed
NEW: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or newer with WiFi capability
Windows software features:
• Freeze frame and still image capture (jpeg)
• Full screen capability
• Image comparison to view any two captured images side by side
• Manually select folder save location to help organize images
Download Specs (PDF)